It’s October again, and that means a spooky horror-themed episode of TV Good Sleep Bad, the podcast that wants to know if you took Bear-Bear! So grab your character sheet and your twenty-sided dice and prepare to do battle with…the Demogorgon! (Well, actually it’s episodes of The Outer Limits and Stranger Things.)
In this episode, we discuss:
The Outer Limits, “Under the Bed” (season 1 episode 11, 1995): A young boy disappears from his bedroom, and it’s up to a small-town cop and a child psychologist to find out what happened to him…and to prevent his little sister from sharing his fate.
Stranger Things, “Chapter One: The Vanishing of Will Byers” (season 1 episode 1, 2016): What happened to Will Byers as he rode his bike home from his friends’ house? Who is the mysterious, shaven-headed girl known only as “Eleven?” Will the douchey Steve Harrington ever get it on with Nancy Wheeler?
Next month: Daria and Eerie, Indiana.
- Visit the episode’s page at PodOmatic
- Intro by the Vern featuring the music of Fuzzy Machete
- Subscribe to us on iTunes
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Elwood Jones’s main blog is From the Depths of DVD Hell; he also hosts The Mad, Bad, and Downright Strange Showcase and contributes to Channel: Superhero.