What’s up, bitches? I have a bleached asshole. Rum ham! Rum ham! Dr. Mantis Toboggan. Troll toll. Grain alcohol, baby! Why don’t I strap on my job helmet and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land? Fight Milk! I’m cultivating mass. Does my scar look like a dog’s vagina? Wild card, bitches! I’ll have the milk steak, boiled over hard. Blood stuff, your basic slimes, your sludges, anything dead or decaying. Am I gay for God? You’re a master of karate and friendship for everyone.
That’s right, bitches, on episode 19 of TV Good Sleep Bad Elwood and Lackey draft their top five Always Sunny in Philadelphia episodes and discover that, like the taste of delicious, delicious human meat, no other sitcom satisfies you ever again for the rest of your life. Later, boners!
Next month: Black Books and Spaced.
- Visit the episode’s page at PodOmatic
- Intro by the Vern featuring the music of Fuzzy Machete
- Subscribe to us on iTunes
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Elwood Jones’s main blog is From the Depths of DVD Hell; he also hosts The Mad, Bad, and Downright Strange Showcase and contributes to Channel: Superhero.