Coming at you like an alien probe or a burned-out fragment of a Russian space station, it’s the seventeenth episode of TV Good Sleep Bad!
In this episode, we discuss:
U.F.O., “Exposed” (episode 2, 1970): Hotshot test pilot Paul Foster puts more than his career at risk when he disobeys orders to investigate an unidentified flying object. He attracts the attention of a top-secret organization called SHADO, who aims to stop Foster’s investigation into the possibility of alien invasion—at any price.
Dead Like Me, “Pilot” (season 1 episode 1, 2003): Georgia Lass’s dead-end life meets its tragic end when a random piece of space debris strikes and kills her. Her afterlife takes a turn for the weird when she’s given a job guiding souls to the next world.
Next month: Dead Like Me and Gerry Anderson’s U.F.O.
- Visit the episode’s page at PodOmatic
- Intro by the Vern featuring the music of Fuzzy Machete
- Subscribe to us on iTunes
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Elwood Jones’s main blog is From the Depths of DVD Hell; he also hosts The Mad, Bad, and Downright Strange Showcase and contributes to Channel: Superhero.