Sorry this episode is much, much later than it ought to have been, but mad scientists kidnapped Elwood, Lackey, and special guest Brian “The Last Angry Geek” Heinz, shot them into space, marooned them on an orbital satellite, and forced them to watch cheesy cult science-fiction television shows. (They needn’t have bothered; we watch this kind of thing by choice.)
In this episode, we discuss:
Mystery Science Theater 3000 4.04, “Teenagers from Outer Space” (1992): This week’s experiment: a 1959 Warner Bros. cheapie about aliens who plot to turn Earth into a breeding ground for giant lobsters.
Ultraman 1.10, “The Mysterious Dinosaur Base” (1966): Ultraman takes on a mad scientist who has been breeding a massive dinosaur beneath the waves of Lake Kitayama.
New month: Dark Season and Sapphire and Steel.
- Visit the episode’s page at PodOmatic
- Intro by the Vern featuring the music of Fuzzy Machete
- Subscribe to us on iTunes
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Elwood Jones’s main blog is From the Depths of DVD Hell; he also hosts The Mad, Bad, and Downright Strange Showcase and contributes to Channel: Superhero.
…what do you think, sirs?